SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DEMONS (STD): MUST READ


LADIES and GENTLEMEN... be careful of the people you let into your heart and enter your body.
Men and women, watch who you lay down with, some of these people are demons ,posing as humans. The last thing you want is a ‪#‎STD‬, a SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DEMON!
Be cautious with whom you share your energy because Sexually transmitted DEMONS are harder to get rid of than diseases.. Each person you lay down with, a piece of them are with you! That's why so many people are miserable, mean, angry, evil, because there are so many spirits upon them. Don't allow just anyone to enter your temple!

Sex is not only a physical exchange, it is also a spiritual exchange. Sex is powerful and a direct pathway into your temple. Some of you can't get over that low life of a man or woman because the demons they carry within them still torment you spiritually. You KNOW in your gut that even though they look attractive... something about them ain't right. Yet,
something still keeps luring you to them.

Your mind and body wrestles back and forth with spiritual principalities and "sexual soul ties." Sexual soul ties BIND you to that person, people their type and the dark spirits that follow them. Some people often wonder why the SAME type of people always pursue them... Why they ATTRACT the same type of guy or girl after they got rid of the scum bag that plagued their life.. Its that FAMILIAR Spirit they left with You !!! BE CAREFUL who you open yourself up to receive in your bed.NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.Period.

By: Neelo Pearl Jone

1 comment :

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Your Daily Expectations

Did I begin today in prayer?

Have I read my Bible today?

Did I give today my best efforts?

Did I make someone’s life a little better today?

Did I take steps towards the dreams I have and God has for my life today?

How did I add value to the world around me today?

Was my attitude ever in the way of me or others having a productive, happy day?

Can I put today behind me, go to sleep, and give tomorrow another chance?

How can I improve my answers tomorrow night?

Am I ending today in prayer?